EFFECTIVE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018, DLSZ SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE DLSZ VERMOSA CAMPUS.
DLSZ is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
Academic Track and Strands to be offered:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- ABM (Accountancy, Business and Management)
- HUMSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- HE (Home Economics)
- Arts and Design Track
- The applicant must have a general average of at least 85% with no grade lower than 80% in any subject and in conduct during any grading period.
- Former DLSZ students who left without conditions and have been out for at least 2 years are classified as transferees when they come back and must undergo the usual procedure for application.
APPLICATION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
Grades 11 and 12
Monday to Friday – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Registrar’s Office, Basement, St. La Salle Building
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE
January 27, 2018 – 9:30 AM
Ground Floor, Spark Building
De La Salle Santiago Zobel – Vermosa Campus
Documents to be submitted to the Admissions/Institutional Assessment Office:
- Two (2) recent 2 × 2 photos with complete name of the student to be printed at the back of each picture (close up, white background). For Boys: proper haircut, no colored hair, no long bangs, no earrings. For Girls: no dangling earrings, no make-up, simple hairdo;
- Original copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office);
- Photocopy of Report Cards with Learner Reference Number (LRN) from, at least, the last three school years (if applicable) up to the present level or Certified True Copy of the Student’s Permanent Record (Form 137) marked “for evaluation purposes only”;
- Subject/Course Description of all subjects taken of all levels attended in high school (for Grades 8 – 12 applicants only);
- Certified True Copy of Junior High School Certificate of Completion with Learner Reference Number (for Grade 12 applicants only);
- High School Recommendation Form to be accomplished by the adviser/school counselor;
- Photocopy of National Career Assessment Examination Result;
- Certification of Good Moral Character issued by the Principal or School Head;
- Photocopy of Philippine Passport Information page (if applicant is transferring from a school overseas);
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics);
- Certification from Ayala Alabang Village Association (AAVA), if applicant is a resident of Ayala Alabang Village; and
- Proof if parent is an alumnus/alumna of ANY De La Salle school.
For Foreign Students (in addition to the above-mentioned documents):
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from the Office of the Civil Registry of the respective country of birth, translated into English, or Embassy Certification of birth details;
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration I – card issued by the Bureau of Immigration;
- Photocopy of Passport Information and current visa page;
- Photocopy of Identification Certificate as Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual citizenship);
- Final Report Cards from Pre-Kinder up to the most recent level of schooling; and
- Course Description of all subjects taken of all levels attended in high school.
Nationality will be based on applicant’s documents presented at the time of the application.
All submitted documents in compliance with the entrance examination requirements shall become property of DLSZ, and are not to be returned to the applicant.
All applications must be done online
- Fill out the Application Form here and then click Submit. Print out Confirmation Slip.
- Submit Confirmation Slip to the Admissions Office together with the required documents. Bring original documents for verification. All documents required for submission must be arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of Application/Enrollment Requirements and compiled in a legal size (8 ½ in x 14 in) folder.
- Pay the Application Fee at the Accounting Office (PhP 700.00 for Filipinos or USD 75.00 for foreign students).
- Present the Application Fee receipt to the Admissions personnel to secure the test permit.
- Test Permit will be given after complying with the requirements and procedures.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN A TEST PERMIT.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
Test Results are available online via Application Result.
- Telephone inquiries regarding the test results will NOT be entertained.
- Parents of accepted applicants should confirm enrollment on the dates indicated in the acceptance letter.
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Pay the Development Fee (PhP 50,000.00 for Filipinos or US$ 2,000.00 for foreign students) at the Accounting Office. This is a non-refundable payment made upon confirmation of enrollment. (Only Filipino students, however, are given an option to pay in two installments: PhP 25,000.00 is paid upon confirmation of enrollment; the remaining PhP 25,000.00 will be paid before the school year ends.)
- Submit the accomplished Development Fee Form and official receipt of Development Fee payment to Admissions Office.
FAILURE TO CONFIRM YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT WITHIN THE GIVEN TIME FRAME MAY FORFEIT HIS/HER ADMISSION TO DE LA SALLE SANTIAGO ZOBEL SCHOOL.
Documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office upon enrollment:
- Original Final Report Card of the current level signed by the School Head/Registrar which indicates the level completed and the level the student is eligible for admission to; and
- Certified True Copy of the following, if applicable:
Grade 11 transferee – Junior High School Certificate of Completion with LRN.
3. Authenticated academic records (Transcript of Records, Certificate/Diploma, and Report Card) of the student executed by the Philippine Embassy in the originating country (if the applicant is transferring from a school overseas).
Additional payment which may be required upon enrollment aside from the Tuition and Other Fees:
- Foreign students required by the Bureau of Immigration to apply for a Special Study Permit will be charged PhP 7,500.00.
To complete the enrollment process, please register in the DLSZ Campus Connect SMS Service.
For inquiries, you may visit the Admissions Office located at the Basement of St. La Salle Building, Mondays to Fridays, from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM or you may call at 771-3579 local 712.
Secondary Math 2 Notes, HW's, & Videos
It is the responsibility of the student to check answer keys and ask questions when they do not understand. Most of the answer keys are on the website and a few are with Mr. Hartsock.
*If you are absent, it is the responsibility of the student to print and copy the notes and print, complete, and check the homework.
My website links directly to Mr. Wilkie's website which has most of the Secondary Math 2 materials. Although some of the notes or homework's may not match up completely, the concepts are the same. There may be a few errors on the keys as assignments change. Please contact Mr. Hartsock if you have a question.
Remember, homework will NOT be accepted if you do not show your work. Copying answers from the key online is not acceptable.
All of the resources including notes, homeworks, and videos explaining the content can be found below:
Secondary Math 2 Notes, HW's, & Videos
You can also go directly to Mr. Wilkie's website from the link below. On the left menu click on "SM2 R" which will get you to the Secondary Math 2 resource page.
Mr. Wilkie's Website or http://twilkie.weebly.com
If you have any questions, ask me in class or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information on Secondary Math 2 or other resources such as Test Remediation forms, please use the link below: