Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
For Important Helping Material related to this subject(Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visitthis link
Click Here For Detail.
.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.
Please Click on the below link to see…
.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....
P.S:Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Tags: -, 2, 2017, 2018, 22, Analytical, And, Assignment, Calculus, Date:, More…Due, Fall, Geometry, January, MTH101, No., Solution
MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2017 Due Date: January 22, 2018
Assignment # 2
(Fall 2017 Mth101)
Total marks: 10
Due Date: 22/01/2018
DON’T MISS these important instructions:
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
- All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
- This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self-made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
- Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
- Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only. Don’t send image.
Question 1: Marks 05
Find the maximum and minimum value of the function on the interval
Question 2: Marks 05
Find the area of kth rectangle below the line on interval by taking as right endpoint of each 'n' subintervals.